Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Challenge #107

Happy June 1st everyone!
I hope you all are having a great week so far and ready to take on another beautiful month!
Last week we made a little announcement regarding our laid back plans for RTB this summer. We will have ONE theme for each month of June, July, and August, so you have plenty of time to play along. Before we get to that special theme of June, congratulations to - well - our Congratulations themed card makers! ;)


Ladies please message me at jonjinko@hotmail.com with GUEST BAR-TENDER as the subject line.
And now on to this month's challenge:

HELLO SUMMER!

Come show us your sunny creations because we want to see how you interpret summer!
(PLEASE NOTE: Since this will be a month long theme we ask that you please limit your entries to THREE a month. Thank you so much!}

 Julie:
 summer means fresh fruit season!

Wanda:
Picking a posy in your pocket, playing in the grass with ladybug friends!
**************

12 comments:

  1. Adorable creations by the team! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute samples and a very fun challenge! Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't determine if my entry took or not, if not it can be found here: http://gilbyscorner.blogspot.ca/2012/06/kite-ants.html
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if my entry has gone in either as linky is only showing numbers past 22, so Here's mine
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see my entry... but it states that it's been taken... well here is the link:
    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/06/altered-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see my entry but when I tried to enter again it says it already exists. Here's the link:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2012/06/beach-card-with-chalking.html
    Thanks! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same with me - my link isn't showing up but it won't let me add it again. Here it is anyway: Beach Chloe card

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT's cards are awesome. coloring so wonderful. Thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations ladies! thank you for such a nice challenge, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the inspiration i've seen so far for the summery creations! gorgeous happy, bright colors and lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lots of fabulous projects from the dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous challenge gang! thanks for the fun and inspiration! hugs me xx

    Oh my its taken me several attempts to leave a comment :(

    ReplyDelete