Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, March 8, 2013

Challenge #134

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all are prepping for a wonderful weekend?
We had quite the snowstorm pass through,
but this weekend will be nice and sunny. YAY!
Thank you all for joining in on our challenge last week,
since it was a sponsored challenge, we send out a huge congratulations to:

Congratulations Debbie! You are the winner of the QKR Stampede images.
Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com for your prize information. :)

And now on to our top 3 picks of the week for the You're A Doll challenge:



                         Glo of Purpleglo Creations


             Melissa of Created by Sunshine Honeybee

Thank you so much ladies!
Please contact me at jonjinko@hotmail.com to become a Guest Designer. :)

And now on for this week's challenge:

That's My Boy!

Here are the Bar-Tenders with their samples using a boy image:

Thanh

Peggy

Joni




***************************

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Joni for choosing me as a winner, I have Emailed my deatail to you. Thank you again, very pleased to have won. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be in the Top 3 2 wks in a row with my Baby Boy Airplane Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card for your top 3. I appreciate it so much. But - the name should be Gloria - not Glo. LOL! I almost missed it. Have a great day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete